Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm not avoiding you

Lately I find myself stepping away from the computer (and even my camera. Gasp!) more and more and just trying to savor summer a bit. Including yesterday, when the Peanut and I visited a local airport and aviation museum. He is currently OBSESSED with "airpanes", so it seemed like good timing.

Behold the cuteness found in the kids dress up bin (and I'm assuming that these things are sanitized and steam cleaned after each use, right? Riiiight. Pink eye party town!):

The Peanut truly enjoyed himself, although I later learned that I can avoid museum admission and just park near the tarmac to keep the kid entertained.

Would have been nice to capture some of these moments with my big boy camera, but there really is something to be said for traveling light.

No comments:

Loading