Thursday, September 6, 2007

Mark Your Calendar? Or not?









Rennfest. I imagine Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons eating a turkey leg while wearing tights and bells. Am I wrong? Is just witnessing that kind of hilarity reason enough to go?

I know, I know. I've lived in Maryland all my life and I haven't been? Yeah, well I've also never worn a cape to high school and I can't put "Set Design" on my resume. So, Mr. Internet, what do you think? Is this a foodie "Mark Your Calendar" type of thing with meat on sticks and casks of ale? Is anyone out there going? We have a few weekend days free in the next month and I might be convinced ; )

By the way, I do hope to add more actual recipe content this weekend. It's been a busy week with painting our guest room and starting school again. I did make a decent potato salad, but if your last name is/was Clements you already know how to make it and don't need tips from me : )

No comments:

Loading