Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Just beachy

What was that? I'm sorry? Oh, it's been how long since I posted a photo of my adorable child in his ridiculously cute hat on the beach? My apologies.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Whoo! I feel so much better now! In case you hadn't guessed, we spent another weekend soaking up sun and getting sand in strange places on the shore. It was a pretty low key weekend, we ate in a lot and dodged many thunder showers.



And when it rained, we practiced walking the dog, undeterred by obstacles like chairs or kibble.

(And WOW, what a difference a few feet in ceiling height can make when you're bouncing a flash!)

When it wasn't raining, the beach was absolutely perfect. We have a secret little spot (no, I'm not going to tell you) that is rather unpopulated anyway, but the tricky weather scared away more folks than usual. The sun skipped in and out of clouds, a nice breeze was blowing, and the Peanut splashed and splashed and splashed.


(This could explain the filthy state of my lens for the rest of the trip).



We are doing our best to embrace what little of summer remains.



Also, cupcakes. We are also embracing cupcakes. But that's more of a general philosophy and not season specific.


1 comment:

Rob Monroe said...

Chocolaty goodness - YUM!

Loading