Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hiatus

Don't mind me - my blogging app ate my Friday bliss post (no big loss, it wasn't all that interesting), yesterday I was too busy chasing the Peanut at a party full of POOLS! MOON BOUNCES! And BLENDERS! I know that last one may not sound worthy of all caps and exclamation points but the toy kitchen with working toy blender blew the Peanut's mind. To be honest, I didn't really have to chase him that much because he spent most of the party blending me some imaginary margaritas. Which I actually prefer on the rocks, but whatever.

Anyway, I'm off tomorrow for exotic Albuquerque and will check in periodically but just wanted to explain my half-assed posting schedule for the next week. Anyone care to to explain the difference between red and green chiles to me?

No comments:

Loading