Saturday, December 31, 2011

Picture it: 2011

Pardon me for borrowing from Sophia Petrillo. So, the last post was kind of a bummer and I felt like I needed to end the year on a more positive note. Inspired by my friend Amy's year-end blog post, here are my favorite photos of 2011.

January:





February:





March:



April:



One of my favorites from the entire year and I still can't believe we were actually on a MD beach (and had a GORGEOUS day) in April:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


May:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

June:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

July:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I didn't take this, but I still love it.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

August:

Racing pigs!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

September:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

(Eek - slim pickin's in September!)

October:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

November:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The pic that made me an Instagram addict (I'm eclemrush there, btw):
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


December:



Our holiday card photo:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Anyone remember this list of 2011 cooking goals? Yeah, me neither, apparently. I only made one thing! Ehh. I gained plenty of weight this year without making most of those yummy ideas, so it's probably just as well. I did a decent job of mining my magazine subscriptions for recipe inspiration, though.

I may not have cooked as much as I wanted or blogged as much as I intended, but I'm honestly pretty happy with my photography progress over the past year. I have a metric ton of room to grow, obviously, but I'm also kind of content with where I am now. How did you do on your 2011 goals?

1 comment:

Rob Monroe said...

I don't set goals for a whole year, but your photography goals MUST have been met! Look how big your little guy has gotten in just 12 months! :)

Guess since everyone else is doing a pic-per-month-post I need to do one now... Look for it later!

Happy New Year!

Loading