Monday, January 10, 2011

Artiste

Colin brought home his first finger painting today.

I love this stuff, really. But I'm not quite sure what to do with all of it. The librarian in me wants to rush out and buy a stack of mylar sleaves and acid free boxes, but I'm sure we'll only be able to save so much over the years. For the time being, we'll just have to risk the direct sun exposure and hang it prominently on our refrigerator.

And tonight I caught Donkey showing Colin a rare sign of affection. This dog will leap four feet in the air for the slight chance you'll pat his head for his effort, but generally wants nothing to do with the baby. 


A second later.

2 comments:

Missy/Bayside Research said...

Poison dog lips! ;)

From one librarian to another, I would recommend saving his "firsts." My mom kept my first drawing of people (triangles with eyes and legs) and I think it's hilarious.

eclemrush said...

Good tip, Missy! But kids still have soooo many firsts!

Loading